Hi, when I want to synchronize my new android phone (galaxy SII) with my macbook pro I do not understand why it wants to synchronize all contacts from my email lists which includes lots of useless files. How do I do to disable that function ? PS : I use the Free version
Hi and thank you for your feedback!
1. I advise you to do the following:
- Switch off synchronization with your Google Account on your Android Device.
- Connect your Galaxy to your Mac
- Launch SyncMate and sync the contacts.
After that you can switch back the synchronization with your Google Account.
2. It’s difficult to understand the cause of the issue without any additional information. Please, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us SyncMate feedback report using “Help & Feedback” option.